Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Our Delivery Promise
NZ SHIPPING INFORMATION
With our focus being on providing you with quality products and unparalleled service, a key part of this is our delivery service. If you confirm your order with us before 4.30 pm, we will have your order dispatched the same day from our warehouse (with the exception of some Dangerous Goods).
• Confirm your order by 4.00 pm. To guarantee same day dispatch we recommend you place your order online or email firstname.lastname@example.org because this address will always be monitored (other team member’s addresses may not be).
• As soon as your order has been dispatched you will get a copy of the invoice emailed to you as well as a tracking number so that if you haven’t seen the order within 48 hours, you can track it to see where it is. Or of course, you are welcome to reach out to our customer service team on and they can take care of the tracking for you.
• We’ll let you know at the time of order if a product isn’t available for immediate dispatch, and offer alternatives.
• Most of the country will receive their order the next day, but some areas of the North Island our standard delivery is 48 hours. In this case, if you do require your order the next day please request overnight delivery, however, there may be a surcharge for this service.
• Please note that rural deliveries and DG classified products may take a little longer to arrive. International deliveries don’t apply.
Free Delivery anywhere in New Zealand!
No matter where you are in New Zealand, we will not charge you any delivery fee for any order over $200+GST. If your order is under $200+GST it is only a small fee of $9.90+GST to cover the courier costs.
As all orders are couriered, we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses. Please provide a physical address for delivery. Once delivered to your property the risk of any loss of, or damage to, the products will pass to you on delivery.
You may be provided with shipping and tracking information, or you can request shipping provider information and tracking details of your order, by emailing email@example.com
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
If you are located outside of New Zealand you may direct sales enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Six for Good are dedicated to providing quality products to customers – ‘on time, every time’. However, if your purchase arrived and for some reason was not satisfactory, 6 for Good will set things right as quickly as possible without a hassle.
Any refunds will be made straight back to you in the same way as we received your payment initially.
HOW DO I SEND A PRODUCT BACK TO 6 for Good?
We ask that you inspect all goods at the time of delivery. Any product that is returned must be unused, in the original condition and have a copy of the relative purchase paperwork included with it.
Returns should be sent to:
Six for Good
4 Liverpool St
Here are some of the reasons for returning products and the process to take:
1. PRODUCTS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If a product arrived at your place damaged, please ensure you make contact with 6 for Good within 24 hours of delivery. We will then arrange a replacement product to be sent out to you.
We would also require some pictures of the damage to be sent to us, for our freight provider’s record, and in some cases, we may require the goods to be sent back.
2. PRODUCTS THAT WERE NOT SUITABLE FOR YOU
If your product arrived and was not suitable for you, please return the item unused and in the original packaging and condition.* The product needs to be returned within 14 days and with a copy of the invoice or packing slip. Please include a brief statement as to why the product wasn't suitable for you - that way our team can work on improving its product or service and also it would help us to serve you and others better in the future.
3. PRODUCTS THAT ARRIVE AND ARE NOT SATISFACTORY
If for some reason you are not fully satisfied with your product, please ensure you contact us and speak to one of the 6 for Good customer service team who will be happy to assist you.
The customer service team member will be happy to talk with you and discuss the reason for your dissatisfaction. Our team will help you arrange the return of your original purchase, and also help you with providing any guidance you may require with the choice of any other product that may be of interest to you.
4. PRODUCTS THAT ARE FAULTY
If for some reason you received a faulty product please contact 6 for Good within 24 hours to advice. We will arrange for the collection of the faulty product and will send you a replacement product as soon as possible.
*Restocking fee may apply